New and exciting opportunities
Are you ready to work in a state of the art facility, help thousands of animals, and know that you are making a difference every day? You'll work hard but also have time to enjoy our great weather (average temperature of 75 degrees), 47 miles of beaches and no State Income Tax.
Our growing team is passionate about animals and we embrace our mission. We look forward to learning more about your talents and skills.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following:
- Multimedia Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Client Services Representative (Full-time)
- Lead Foster Care Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Admissions Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Adoptions Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Safety Net & Admissions Manager (Full-Time)
- Development Officer (Full-Time)
- Animal Care Technician I (Full-Time)
- Animal Care Technician I (Part-Time)
- Veterinary Technician I (Full-Time)
- Nursery Care Technician (Part-Time)
- Nursery Care Technician (Full-Time)
If you would like to apply for a position with Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League, please complete the application below. Be sure to also attach your resume.
Application for Employment
TO APPLICANT: We appreciate your interest in Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League. A clear and full understanding of your background and work history will aid in placing you in a position that best meets your qualifications. Applicants will be considered without discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.