You've made a great decision to spay or neuter your cat.
Thanks to grants provided by PetSmart Charities and Palm Beach County, we are able to offer FREE TNVR and domestic cat spay/neuter packages to ALL Palm Beach County zip codes.
STEP 1 Many pet owners find it useful to be able to Download Pre and Post-Surgical Instructions.
STEP 2 Submit your online application (link below)! Appointments for cats are available starting Nov. 13, 2019
How to Prepare Your Cat Before and After Surgery
- No food after midnight the night before surgery. A little bit of water is fine.
- If your cat is difficult to transport, put the cat in a small room or bathroom the night before.
- Be prepared to fill out additional documents when you arrive. Check-in takes between 20-30 minutes.
- Check-out takes between 20-30 minutes for discharge and questions.
- Please click here to Download Pre and Post-Surgical Instructions.
Check In and Pick Up Times
Check-In: 8:00AM- 9:00AM
Pick-Up Start Time: 4:45PM Same Day
For an additional cost we HIGHLY recommend you purchase pain medication and an e-collar for your pet during check-in.