Your Donation Makes a Difference
- $30 Provides microchip identification to two newly adopted animals.
- $50 Allows a senior citizen to adopt a senior animal free of charge.
- $100 Provides a medical examination of an injured or abused animal.
- $250 Treats and cures a dog with heartworms.
- $300 Helps spay or neuter two dogs whose owners are disabled or on a fixed income.
- $500 Covers the cost to sterilize 10 feral or community cats.
- $1,000 Provides heartworm tests for 100 animals.
- $2,500 Provides specialized services to those animals with severe medical conditions or illness.
Whether you donate $1 or $2,500, all donations are greatly appreciated!
Thank you for helping those who cannot speak for themselves.